In accordance with the provisions of article 22. 2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, LSSI, in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection, GDPR, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, 2018, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, LOPDGDD, below we inform you about the Cookies used on the website of BODEGAS FILLABOA, S.A. and their purposes.
What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the navigation device when accessing certain web pages. Cookies store and retrieve information when the user browses the website. In general, cookies can serve a variety of purposes, such as, for example, recognizing the user, obtaining information about navigation data, or customizing the way in which the content of the website is displayed. In addition to cookies, there are other similar technologies that can perform the same functions.
Cookies can be classified according to several criteria.
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, manage the payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow remembering information for the user to access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate his experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent Cookies: are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the entity that installs the cookies, they can be classified as follows:
- First-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by BODEGAS FILLABOA, S.A. and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by a third party over which BODEGAS FILLABOA, S.A. has no control. In these cases, the third party may process the data collected through cookies, and BODEGAS FILLABOA, S.A. may not be able to configure their operation.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following cookies:
- Analysis or Measurement Cookies: These allow us to monitor and analyze the behavior of different users on our website in order to improve it based on the analysis of data on the use of products and/or services.
- Advertising Cookies: BODEGAS FILLABOA, S.A. may include advertisements on other sites to promote services, solutions, publications, articles or relevant events. Cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you and your interests. They also perform other functions, such as preventing the same ad from continually reappearing. The sole purpose of these advertisements is to inform you about relevant contents of BODEGAS FILLABOA. BODEGAS FILLABOA does not sell your data to third parties.
|This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage from the site analytics report. Cookies store anonymous visitor, session and campaign information for website analytics reporting. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
|Google uses this cookie to distinguish between users
|This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytical report of how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source of visitors and the pages visited is stored anonymously.
Consent and cookie settings
Likewise, you may disable them or withdraw your previously granted consent at any time by deleting the cookies installed on your device by configuring your browser options, as indicated in the section “disabling or deleting cookies”.
Disabling or deleting cookies
Most browsers allow you to control the cookies stored in the visitor’s devices, as well as to delete them immediately if the user no longer wishes to allow their local storage.
Users can configure the devices and browsers they use at any time to accept all or only some of the cookies, as well as to receive a notification each time a cookie appears or not to accept cookies. In order for visitors to manage cookies from their browsers in a simple and intuitive way, they can use one of the following links:
- Internet Explorer: microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- Microsoft Edge: microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- FireFox: mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
If you use a different browser, please refer to your browser’s instructions for cookie settings.
Finally, you can prevent the installation of Google Analytics cookies with the following extension for your browser https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de%3Cbr
Third party services
- Instagram: https://es-la.facebook.com/help/instagram/402411646841720
- Facebook: https://es-la.facebook.com/msqrd/privacy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy/previous/version_12
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es&gl=es
The entities responsible for social networks in many cases are adhered to the Privacy Shield.
You can obtain more information about the treatment of your data in the Personal Data section. However, if you have any questions about this Cookies Policy you can contact us at the following email: email@example.com