This Legal Notice has been prepared with the purpose of informing users of the rights, uses, prohibitions, responsibilities, etc., applicable when browsing the web page bodegasfillaboa.com, owned by BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A.
The web bodegasfillaboa.com hosts contents and products subject to intellectual and industrial property rights. The abusive use of those, outside the authorized limits, will be prosecuted by the relevant legal channels, so we advise the use under the parameters of responsibility and good faith.
1. Information Society Service Provider Identification Data
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A., whit CIF A36692846manages the contents of the Portal bodegasfillaboa.comwith registered office for these purposes at Lugar de Fillaboa, s/n, Salvatierra Do Miño, Pontevedra, España.
If you wish to contact us, you can contact us at the address above, as well as by telephone at 986 658 132 and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Acceptance and validity of the general and specific terms and conditions
The navigation as well as the use and/or order of any of the products offered in this Web page attributes to you the condition of User and implies your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions and, if applicable, Particular Conditions in force at the moment in which you, as User, access the Web page.
BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. reserves the right to extend and modify unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the website, as well as to temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, in the same way.
3. General conditions of use of the website
3.1. Obligations of use
The use of the Website for illicit or harmful purposes for BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. or any third party is prohibited. In using the Website, the User undertakes not to engage in any conduct that could damage the image, interests and/or rights of BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. and/or third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the Web Site, or that could prevent in any way the normal use of the Web Site.
Likewise, any procedure carried out through the Web must be done in the User’s own name, guaranteeing that the information provided has been obtained by lawful means and corresponds to the real situation of the User.
BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as any Special Conditions that may be included, by publishing such modifications on the website so that they may be known by the Users.
In addition, BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the Web Site without prejudice to the obligations deriving from the regulations on consumer and user protection or other applicable regulations.
3.2. Exemption from liability
BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. shall not be liable, by way of example, for the following actions:
- Improper use of its website. Users must make proper use of the same, in accordance with the above terms and conditions, without any liability to the owner for improper use.
- The continuity of the contents of the Portal and/or the lack of availability or accessibility of the Portal or technical continuity of the same.
- The absence of viruses and other harmful components in the Portal or in the server that provides it;
- The invulnerability of the Portal and/or the impregnability of the security measures adopted therein;
- If applicable, the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents or services of the Portal.
- The damages caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions that the Entity establishes in the Portal or through the violation of the security systems of the same;
- Any other damages that may be caused by reasons inherent to the non-functioning or defective functioning of the Portal or of the websites to which, where appropriate, links may have been established.
Nevertheless, BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the operation of the Portal and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users.
BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. may offer links, directly or indirectly, to Internet resources or web pages outside the Portal. The presence of these links on the Portal has an informative purpose, and in no case constitutes an invitation to purchase products and/or services that are offered or may be offered on the destination web pages, nor does it imply the existence of any link or commercial relationship or dependence with the owner of the linked web page. In these cases, BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. shall not be responsible for establishing the general and specific conditions to be taken into account in the use, provision or contracting of these services by third parties and, therefore, shall not be held liable for them.
BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. has neither the power nor the human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, contents, products or services provided by other web pages to which links may be established from the Portal. Consequently, BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. may not assume any type of liability for any aspect relating to the web page to which a link may be established from the Portal, specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
However, in the event that BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. becomes aware that the activity or information to which it refers from such links is unlawful, constitutes a crime or may damage the property or rights of a third party, it shall act with the necessary diligence to remove or disable the corresponding link as soon as possible.
Likewise, if Users become aware of the unlawfulness of activities carried out through these third-party web pages, they must immediately notify BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. so that the access link to the same may be disabled.
If any User, entity or web page wishes to establish any type of link to Portal, he/she must abide by the following stipulations:
- Prior express written authorization must be obtained from BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A..
- The link may only lead to the home page of the Portal, unless expressly authorized otherwise.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is to say, it must take the User, by means of a click, to the home page and must completely cover the entire extension of the screen of the Portal’s home page. In no case, unless BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. authorized, the web page from which the link is made may reproduce, in any way, the Portal, include it as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Portal.
- The web page from which the link is established may not state in any way that BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. has authorized such link, without this having been the case. If the entity that makes the link from its page to the Portal correctly wishes to include in its web page the trademark, denomination, commercial name, label, logotype or any other identifying sign of BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A., it shall not be allowed to declare in any way that BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. has authorized such link. BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. and/or the Portal, must have the prior, express and written authorization of the Entity.
- In any case, BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. prohibits the establishment of a link to the Portal from those web pages that contain materials, information or illegal, illegal, degrading, obscene, and in general, that contravene morality, public order, current legislation, generally accepted social standards or are detrimental to legitimate rights of third parties.
3.4. Intellectual and industrial property
BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. is the owner or has obtained the corresponding license on the exploitation rights regarding intellectual, industrial and image property on the contents available through the same, including, but not limited to, texts, graphic designs, drawings, codes, software, photographs, videos, sounds, databases, indexes, images, trademarks, logos, expressions and information and, in general, any other creation protected by national regulations and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property (hereinafter, jointly, the Contents).
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the Contents are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute in any way all or part of the Contents included in the Portal, for public or commercial purposes, without the prior, express and written authorization of BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. or, as the case may be, of the owner of the corresponding rights. The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not permitted either, except with the express authorization of BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A.
Access and browsing by the User through the Portal shall in no case be understood as a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of the aforementioned rights by BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A..
Consequently, it is not allowed to remove, evade or manipulate the copyright notice and any other data identifying the rights of the Entity or its owners included in the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints or any information and/or identification mechanisms that may be contained therein.
4. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These general terms and conditions shall be governed by Spanish law. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable consumer and user protection regulations, BODEGAS FILLABOA S.A. and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Avilés, for any questions that may arise or actions that may be brought arising from the provision of the Website service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or breach of what is established herein.